We’ve joined the government Kickstarter scheme again for 2022 and are looking for a bright, enthusiastic candidate to join the Gibsons Gang.
If you are a young person between 16-24 years old, on Universal Credit, and are looking to pursue a career in the toys and games industry, then apply now! We’re looking to hire an Office Intern! This role will be an excellent opportunity for the candidate to apply their skills and discover where their passions lie for their future career.
The candidate will get to experience the whole business, but will predominately support Product Development, Marketing, Finance, and Sales Admin.
Some of the duties will include:
- Assisting the sales team with creating mock-ups and pitch presentations
- Working closely with the New Product Development to test new games, liaise with games inventors and create 3D samples
- Assisting the marketing team with photography, social media content creation and posting out leaflets and flyers
- General office administration, to include taking and making phone calls, sorting out incoming and outgoing post, including franking, keeping storeroom tidy
- Assisting the Finance team with daily invoicing and monthly statements, data entry
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has the ability to use their own initiative and work as part of a team
- Is organised and methodical with attention to detail
- Has basic administration skills, is confident with answering phone calls
- Ability to adapt and multitask
- Is friendly, helpful and wants to learn
- Has a keen and positive attitude…a hard work ethic is essential!
Location: Sutton, SM1 4AF
Working hours: Monday-Thursday, 9am-4:15pm with a 1 hour lunch break. Hourly rate: Living wage Period: 6 months - as per government rule. Deadline: 31 January